Thursday 23 September 2010

all about MEEEEE

yeah i'm pretty self absorbed, especially as this blog is usually me going on about how great i am, so crazy and all of that. So I thought I'd tell you some facts about me, incase you read this blog and decided you wanted to be my new best friend. you probably didn't, in fact you definately didn't - i'm just going to write this so i can talk about myself some more.


How to recognise me in the street
wonky fringe and fur coat usually sets me out and makes me totally unique. i'm usually wearing someithing with dots on, and if not i will be anyway because of my dotted skin. GET ME? also i'm usually concentrating very hard on not falling over. especially if i'm wearing my broken boots

fun facts about me
  • When I was 28 years old, my waist was 34 inches and my hips were 25inches. Gok Wan called my body shape "glasshour" and told me to love myself.
  • Sometimes I fantasise about how cool i'd be if I could sing. I'd grow my hair really long and sing with buskers on the street and record company bosses would be like "I love your sound!!!! I'm going to make you a star!" and I'd say "you can take your crappy contract 'cause i don't want your crappy money!" and storm off in a flurry of fake fur and broken boots
  • I'm currently reading One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and I'm starting to fancy McMurphy. I love a good lunatic.
  • When I think about Thom Yorke I close one eye. I feel guilty everytime (i just reread this and i closed my eye)
  • When I went to LA as a child Madonna met me and wanted to adopt me, my dad said yes and so did my mum. Mel Gibson reasoned with them though.
  • once i sneezed in the garden and my next door neighbour said "bless yowww" in her stupid essex accent and I'VE HATED HER SINCE.
  • the worst song of all time is alecia keys - new york it makes me sick violently everytime.
  • once i ran out of eyeliner (which i go through weekly, seriously) and i used a felt tip
  • I have nits
  • and I'm currently wearing a vest
  • and bloomers
  • not really.

I hate doing this because i'm worried people will take this seriously.

2 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of when I joined Wham in 1985

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i wish i understood.

    1985? are you really that old?

    ReplyDelete