Sunday 19 September 2010

things i shouldn't do but i do anyway



Sit on facebook when I'm currently pissed off with everyone in the universe when the one person who actually pissed me off isn't online.
When I'm annoyed at someone I usually sit on facebook waiting for them to come online/text me/message me so I can make it really obvious that I'm annoyed and want to talk to them but in a way that I think is subtle enough that they'll think I don't care and that I'm so totally over it. However - I'll try not to act cool ENOUGH so that they'll forget to apologise. It sounds complicated but it's actually very simple



 Watch this video
Last week I became slightly obsessed with this video. I watched it about three times per day, sometimes I had it on repeat. I still can't make sense of it. The Fedora Girls are a Christian pop group by the way - and that song is actually about how god makes them hot. Bizarre, creepy and a bit rapey seeing as the one in bunchies is about 4.  "Was all about me, all the time, what's fresh, whose hot don't waste my time. Hot shoes, hot clothes is what I'm about, the other girls in the halls are nerds no doubt"   I don't mean to sound weird - but that's hardly a good christian message is it?


 Lick the bowl I've just eaten ice cream in.
It's disgusting and it makes me feel guilty every time I do it. I feel ashamed even writing this. That's all.

 Google image things I'm scared of
I watched about 30 (by 30 I actually mean 2) films with mutant inbred cannibals over the summer and they really creep me out. This however, does not and will not stop me googling "Wrong Turn 2 Inbred" into google every other day. I googled "big moths" earlier too - and now I'm frozen and that isn't because I just ate icrecream. 










 Read those ridiculously shallow awful blogs about "deep thoughts" and "problems" written by white, middle class fifteen year olds with blackberrys.















yeah this is probably the worst blog i've written but i'm angry and I HATE EVERYTHING OKAY

 

4 comments:

  1. i like how you're slightly obsessed with that video, thats nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i became slightly obsessed with that video. i'm half over it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up the lyrics and actually it kinda does make sense because it's all 'i thought i was so cool all the other girls are nerds and i'm popular blah and then realising that having all the right clothes and shoes and being 'hot' doesn't make you a nice person and WOAH SORRY GOD now i'll be nice becuase i am hot for you'. basically.

    That was grammatical beyond belief, I apologise hugely.

    Lyrics are here by the way.

    Your blog is hilarious, I so should be doing something more important, like hoovering or mopping the floor or OH WAIT my degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you jenny!
    i agree - christians shouldnt be talking about being BAD and cool - they should be going to church

    ReplyDelete