Sunday 6 February 2011

things that are just great

Hey, this blog won't be like my usual ones, I think this will be so much more of a regular blog that people do when they take arty photos of their lunch and then take a photo of what they're wearing. except i won't do either of those things as I had some custard creams for lunch and my jeans are covered in talcum powder. but yeah, I think this blog will just be really boring.


Here are some things I like -
Modest Mouse
I like modest mouse for a number of reasons and all of them are "because they're just great". Also, look at how mutilated Isaac (we're on first name basis)'s face is, true definition of a FACE MELTER

 Hot water bottles
Hot watter bottles
I like hot water bottles because, especially if you have a furry cover, it's kind of like having an overheated dead animal to hug when youre feeling a bit cold, but nothing morbid. I know someone that used to have a hot water bottle shaped like a frog and apparently that was frightening for him, so I'd recommend sticking with a regular shaped one with no face.


Monkey toys
I don't like these really, I think theyre a bit creepy. I'd give one to an enemy though
Shark eyes
Theyre pretty cool - I'd wear these to freak out enemies.



1 comment:

  1. I have a hot water bottle cover that's a polar bear and I call him Snowy and he's my only friend.

    ReplyDelete