Monday 30 August 2010

deepstuff

Today. Is it real? How do I feel? I don't know anymore. Does anyone?
Today I tumbled down. A flight of stairs. Did I feel scared? No. I go down stairs everyday and never is it frightening. I am not afraid of stairs anymore. "Oooh and she's buying the stairway to heaven".

I got stung today. Stung in the leg. Did it hurt? Yes. It hurt my very soul. The leaf peirced my soft pale flesh and gave me a throbbing pain in the leg, causing me agonising discomfort. I find solace in pain, the dull ache fuels a passion within me. A passion for paracetemol.  "It's like Panadol, Paracetamol, These things, they clear in my brain, You ain't got it yet? Well it's my friends and my fam."

It's now 12.21 am. As a child the time of 9pm would be freakishly late. Look at me now, awake at 12.21 and still thinking that it's too early to sleep. Times have changed, have I changed? Or have they changed? One thing is for sure, pop up pirate now has a usb cable?!!?!?!!?!?!11oneoneone







  






Why are all blogs like this? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment