Saturday 7 August 2010

I hate birthdays and you should too

Oh hurrah! Birthdays! A day where everyone you know but don't really like shouts HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from the other sides of the coridoors and you get a facebook update every 10 seconds from someone else you know but don't really like wishing you a happy birthday, it's quite nice though really. It makes me like those people a whole lot more than I did previously, but that really isn't the point. i hate birthdays. i always imagine something amazing to happen like my hair will go blonde and my legs will grow longer and maybe that my skin won't be the colour of E.T anymore. but in reality, i'm now just a year closer to dying, rad.

I got woken up in the morning by my mother lunging some presents wrapped in pink wrapping paper at my sleeping self. I kindly recieved a skirt and a chocolate rabbit, which was a goddamn shame because I feel guilty when I eat things with faces or personalities. That was from my cat though, so I guess she gets away with it because she's a cat and only knows how to eat cat food and sleep. The skirt was nice though, thanks Brother Calum.

I then went to college and had English and then an hour break. For some reason college had this "Diversity" week going on, which I got really exited about because I thought that the dance troupe from X-Factor fame were going to be coming to give us a dance about the dangers of smoking but no. All it really meant was that the canteen did some undercooked rice and some badly spiced curry to make our college more diverse, which is a nice idea really, but a little shitty. My boyfriend (who is called Olly, which is just like my name without the H, funny eh?) and I sat down and ate some of the said undercooked rice and it tasted like crap. There was some music on too in the canteen, but LIVE. There was a woman in a wheelchair and I said "Woah man, it's just like glee!"

Then media then history which was average and alright.

I'm seventeen now by the way, which means I'm really old and mature and ready to do adult things like apply for university and drive. I don't want to do either if I'm honest, I'd rather play scrabble or something.

I have the personality of a gay boy.

Things I like but I really shouldn't like -

that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment