Saturday 7 August 2010

if Harry Potter was real...

I know what you're thinking, "what? do you mean to say that Harry Potter doesn't exist?! So all my years of exitedly waiting for the new book, the joy, suprise and wait for the new trailer hasn't actually happened!? b-b-b-but the Chamber of Secrets is on my bookshelf, it does exist you bloody idiot" If you're actually thinking that, then calm-a-llama-ding-dong-down! I'm talking about if Harry Potter was a normal teenager, a regular insecure facebook stalker with realistic problems like "who is that guy that just poked Ginny? Does she still want me?" or "Goddd will Ron ever stop using my laptop for his peverted ways?"



Messy bedroom
In the real world, professor mcgonagall wouldn't have bought Harry his Nimbus 2000 for playing Quidditch, she'd have bought it for him so he could sweep his vile room. His room would be littered with mouldy tea cups and the house elves would hate him for it, sarcastically calling him "the boy who we wished didn't live."



Harry would be the butt of all jokes
Yeah, he may be the chosen one, but it doesn't mean he isn't stoopid. Look at those glasses for merlin's sake! If Harry were a teenager in this decade, he'd be the butt of all "should've gone to specsavers!" jokes, he'd also be called "Harry Pothead" for the rest of his days, even if he didn't indulge in such habits. "OI HARRY POTHEAD! WHAT YOU SEEKIN'? YOUR PARENTS? WHEEEEEYY"




No matter how attractive Hermione gets, she's still a know it all weirdo.
She'd also be bullied for her name. What type of a name is Hermione? I wouldn't even call my cat Hermione unless I really hated it




Ron Weasley would be called a ginger inbred
Purely because he has more than one brother and sister, and that they're all ginger. Also, this photo of him would spread rumours of his "bendy member". IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment