Saturday 7 August 2010

I've now had two dreams about Barack Obama

Weird?

In both these dreams he's given me advice like some sort of wise owl that towers over a small village giving people riddles to solve that will somehow make their life better, nodding his head and absorbing knowledge but yeah, because of this, everytime I see a photo of Barack (we're totally on first name basis) my heart warms because it's like seeing my old best friend doing really well for himself, which is comforting. Last night I dreamt that the world had been overrun by African creatures like rhinos, elephants, giraffes and gazzells and they were learning to multiply really quickly. So naturally Barack did an emergency television broadcast telling the public what we should do to protect ourselves. "Don't go out wearing tap shoes". Nice one Bobama.

No comments:

Post a Comment