Saturday 7 August 2010

What I have learnt about politics

Unless you have been living under a rock or you're just a plain idiot, you'll know that there has been weeks and weeks of campaigning and debates in Britain over the General Election, which took place on Thursday. There is now a hung parliament and David Cameron's smug little pork chop face is now all over the newspapers (even those FILTHY COMMON ONES WITH THE COMMON LABOUR RED TOPS, EURGHHHH) generally looking rubbish. I think I've learnt a lot about politics from this General Election and here are a roundup of the most useful -

The Daily Star doesn't have a CLUE.

On Thursday May 6th it was the general election. All the newspapers were covered in "VOTE CAMERON HE'S ENGLAND'S ONLY HOPE" or "VOTE LABOUR BECAUSE CAMERON IS A POSH TOFF AND SO IS NICK CLEGG" or or or "POSH TOFFS NO - LABOUR YES" and such like. Thing is though, it appears that the Daily Starr didn't understand the importance of this Election and instead adopted a front cover story about WAGs bitch fighting. I'm not even joking, it wasn't even an important (lolz) WAG getting into a bitch fight that would change the world cup for England or something, I'm pretty sure it was that they both bought the same dress and were annoyed at each other for it. LAME.

Those "Yesterday, I met a man who..." stories DO NOT work

I'm sure I'm not the only one who got annoyed when David Cameron and Nick Clegg kept name dropping their "common chums" in the debate. "yesterday I met a man who had no arms or legs because of the war, this is not right, under a Conservative Government we will aim to provide free replacement arms or legs for people in the war.." The story would have worked without the "I met a man who..." bit, it was just totally irrelevant. Although,the other day I DID meet a man had brown shoes on, which is relevant.

David Dimbleby is a MACHINE

If you noticed, he was up for about 24 hours giving constant, live coverage. Incredible.

A well Hung parliament isn't neccessarily a good thing

lawlz

No comments:

Post a Comment